State of the art...
Affordable insurance plans...
A splash of fun to help make you smile!
What makes our practice different than the others?
1. Time- We listen to your concerns and explain your treatment options.
2. Conservative route first- Let us do the least treatment to get the maximal result! (sometimes no treatment is the best treatment). Taking the time to "observe" often results in a more definitive diagnostic outcome. I liken it to treating every patient as if they were my own neighbor or family member.
3. FEES- You pay your portion only...let us estimate your insurance benefits.
As a provider of many dental insurances you maximize your savings.
Ask about 10% savings if you do not have dental insurance.
When I am not at work I am a patient....I understand the impact health care can have financially for your family.
4. Atmosphere- It should feel like an extension of your home.
Fresh brewed coffee, candles, an eclectic blend of music, or just bring your own Ipod... let us know how we can make you comfortable.
5. Timely- You will not sit around...let us get you taken care of with the highest standards and then get you back to enjoy your day!
6. Emergency Treatment- In pain? I will make every effort to make you as comfortable as I can that same day!
Education & Prevention
“dental health care” vs. “disease care”
That’s why we focus on thorough exams – checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking x-rays when necessary. We also know that routine cleanings, flossing, sealants, and fluoride are all helpful in preventing dental disease. Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, we’re also concerned about your health. A review of your medical history can help us stay informed of your overall health, any new medications, and any illnesses that may impact your dental health.
Infection Control is mandatory for both the safety of my patients and my staff. I monitor and evaluate my sterilizer with weekly spore and bacterial tests sent to an outside company for evaluation. My staff practices impeccable saftey and infection control standards. We aim not to just meet but exceed the standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Furthermore, while in the United States Air Force I was the Infection Control Officer for Sembach Air Bases Medical and Dental Clinics.
Training & Expertise
20 years of clinical experience and nearly a 1000 hours of continuing education to provide you with continually evolving state of the art care.
I served in the Air Force where I underwent a rigorous one year post-grad residency which included expanded training in the various aspects of general dentistry including root canals, surgery, and advanced restorative techniques.
A Positive Experience
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you.
Make an appointment today…..we’ll give you a reason to smile!