What makes our practice different than the others?
- We listen to your concerns and explain your treatment options.
- Our office delivers conservative, honest, personalized care.
- One dentist, small team, and no conflicting treatment plans.
- No “corporate” business models or quotas.
- Our competitive fee schedule allows your family the best savings.
- Fresh brewed coffee and goodies, eclectic music, answers about your insurance, or simply a smile to get your day started!
- We run on time and get you back to your day!
- We will provide you with same day care to get you out of pain.
“Dental health care” vs. “Disease care”
Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, we’re also concerned about your health. A review of your medical history can help us stay informed of your overall health, any new medications, and any illnesses that may impact your dental health.
Infection Control is mandatory for both the safety of my patients and my staff. I monitor and evaluate my sterilizer with weekly spore and bacterial tests sent to an outside company for evaluation. My staff practices impeccable safety and infection control standards. We aim not to just meet, but exceed the standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Furthermore, while in the United States Air Force I was the Infection Control Officer for Sembach Air Bases Medical and Dental Clinics.
Dr. Ortale's Training & Expertise
1989 Edison High School, Graduate with Honors
1993 University of California at Irvine, Graduate with Honors
1997 University of Iowa College of Dentistry, All 4 Year Deans Honors
1998 Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency, Ehrling Berquist Hospital, Nebraska, US Air Force
2000 Honorable Discharge, USAF, Captain, 3 Time Hero Award
22 years of clinical experience, 1000+ hours of continuing education